Kia ora! We are a group of awesome learners in our First Year at Hautapu School. We are lucky to have 3 teachers; Mrs Tollestrup, Miss Seager and Mrs Hoebergen. We love sharing our learning here on our blog. Have a look around and leave us a positive comment!
Today we read with our friends from Nikau class. We really enjoyed listening to the books which they had chosen to read to us. We can't wait to read with them again next Thursday!
we enjoyed reading with you guys and we look forward to next week please make sure you say hi if you see us around around the school would you guys have any recommended books books you would like us to bring along it was great to be given the opportunity to read with you guys.
Hi Daniel I know your not here today, but just saying thank you for yesterday I hope everything goes right today. Thanks for your concentration while I was reading to you my favourite page was the same as yours you are the best buddy I could ever have, Yours Sincerely Troy
HI Brody, Thank-you for your concentration yesterday you are the best buddy from Sam G
Hi Sam A I think you are the best buddy ever and thanks for paying attention to my story From Carlos :D
we enjoyed reading with you guys and we look forward to next week please make sure you say hi if you see us around around the school would you guys have any recommended books books you would like us to bring along it was great to be given the opportunity to read with you guys.
ReplyDeleteHi Daniel I know your not here today, but just saying thank you for yesterday I hope everything goes right today. Thanks for your concentration while I was reading to you my favourite page was the same as yours you are the best buddy I could ever have,
ReplyDeleteYours Sincerely Troy
HI Brody, Thank-you for your concentration yesterday you are the best buddy
from Sam G
Hi Sam A I think you are the best buddy ever and thanks for paying attention to my story
From Carlos :D